One Among The Fence
I believe in the volta
honduran white tent bats roosting under a heliconia leaf, which they sever down the length of its midrib to create a ‘tent’ that provides a waterproof shelter and protection from potential predators.
Witchy items that I don’t use anymore, as well as other fun stuff.
You will receive:
- 6 assorted chime candles
- 2 white tapered candles
- 1 ceramic oil burner
- 4 dragons blood incense sticks
- 4 wild flower incense sticks
- wooden incense burner with pentacles
- 1 Harry Potter pouch filled with pieces of broken shells from the beach
- 1 Salem, MA sachet filled with; mugwort, dried flower petals, sage and rosemary; used to promote psychic awareness and lucid dreaming. (mugwort not good for asthmatics, if you have asthma, please don’t use this)
- 1 Book from a local craft store. Filled with random thoughts, drawings, comics and metaphysical fun.
- 1 6x6 acrylic painting. Painted by yours truly. :)
- Requests for any healing or divination work. (I generally use crystal healing and deep meditation. Divination: runes or scrying)
***Giveaway ends August 31st, 9pm EST***
- Must be following maevria
- Reblogs count as 1 entry, so reblog as many times as you want. Likes do not count, only for bookmarking.
-Follow me on IG for brownie points, @maevria89
-Friend me on Snapchat so you stand out, maevria
-Must be willing to share mailing address, NO P.O. BOXES. I will ship around the world, so no worries.
- Winner selected by a random generator.
- Winner will be inboxed and has 48 hours to respond, or I else another winner will be selected.
Anyone can enter.
[DO NOT REMOVE TEXT]
Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009) film adaptation of the children’s novel Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl.
They say all foxes are slightly allergic to linoleum, but it’s cool to the paw - try it. They say my tail needs to be dry cleaned twice a month, but now it’s fully detachable - see? They say our tree may never grow back, but one day, something will. Yes, these crackles are made of synthetic goose and these giblets come from artificial squab and even these apples look fake - but at least they’ve got stars on them. I guess my point is, we’ll eat tonight, and we’ll eat together. And even in this not particularly flattering light, you are without a doubt the five and a half most wonderful wild animals I’ve ever met in my life. So let’s raise our boxes - to our survival.
dir. Wes Anderson
- Was a musical prodigy who started piano lessons at six and had composed her first classical work at age ten
- Built her own computer at age 14 in 1953, before most people knew what a computer was, and won a scholarship for it
- Helped Dr. Robert Moog work on his earlier synthesizers, providing technical assistance and convincing him to give the Moog synthesizer touch sensitivity
- Her breakthrough album, Switched on Bach, won four Grammy awards, started a craze for synthesized music, and remained on the Billboard Classical Album top 200 chart for over a year
- Composed music for the movies A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, and the original Tron
- Collaborated with “Weird Al” Yankovich on a parody of Peter and the Wolf centred around the importance of oral hygeine
- In case this wasn’t enough, she is also an accomplished solar eclipse photographer
You forgot “Is a trans woman”.
I am flower child now. Get over it, mom.
When you separate an entwined particle, and you move both parts away from the other, even on opposite ends of the universe if you alter or affect one, the other will be identically altered or affected. Spooky.